Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Colorado photos part 2

It may be true that Rule One of blogging is don’t bore everyone with stuff about your family, but my situation is a little different. If everyone in my family – and I’m just talking first cousins and whatnot, not even distant relatives – were to read Danspotting it would instantly become one of the most heavily-trafficked blogs in cyberspace. Stand aside, Post Secret. Move along, Wonkette. Fark? A mere afterthought to the juggernaut that is my kin.

So it’s possible I’m exaggerating a little bit. The point is I have a big family. The other point is screw the rest of you, it’s my blog so I’ll do what I want!

And right now I want to post some photos from the more family-oriented parts of my trip. You get the same deal as yesterday: Follow the full entry link below for one picture from each sub-set along with a link to a thumbnail gallery containing many more pictures from each location. And of course, click to enlarge...


They get the good sunsets out at Cranson Ranch.



My elusive sister and her not so elusive husband impersonate bobbies and satisfy hat-wearing Christmas tradition at my brother's house.


Some dude conquers one of the many rock formations at Garden of the Gods.


My grandfather's cabin is uniquely decorated.


It was pandemonium at Christmas with my mother's family, but cousin Ryan is happy.


Pike's Peak looms 100 miles distant from White's Ranch.


Cousin Tim tries to prove his cool at Christmas with my father's family. “Tries” being the operative word. Hahaha. Kidding!


And finally, my parents strike a pose at my grandmother's birthday.

Tags:

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger briwei said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are quite the photographer. I am very impressed with your skills. Thanks for posting all the pix!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Cirrus of Malla said...

Thanks!

Now hurry up and get yours online!

...I feel like I've had this conversation before. Hey Aims, do you get that same feeling reading this?

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Cirrus of Malla said...

Even this one! You think if we tried hard enough we could come up with anything we don't already know about each other?

Oh, and as I recall, our little experiment at Renfest would seem to prove otherwize. With a z. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home