Monday, October 24, 2005

Say what?

Readers may have noticed I've been adding to the right-side menu over the last few days, including a whole new section of random links. My favorite of the new sites is Overheard in New York, where New Yorkers submit hilarious things they've heard on the streets of America's most vibrant city.

Some recent highlights:
Girl: When we were younger, we totally took for granted the fun in playing Spin the Bottle...I would love to play now but it wouldn't be the same.
Man: Yeah, playing now would just end with an abortion two months later.
Girl: Ugh.
-Broadway & 46th
----------------

Suit: Can you move a little?
Teen girl: I can't. My hair's stuck in the door.
Suit: Oh. That's a good reason. Okay.
-L train subway
----------------

Tourist girl #1: What's with all the Jewish people here? Is it a Jewish holiday or something?
Tourist girl #2: Maybe it's a Mormon thing.
-Ground Zero
----------------

Girl #1: You can't eat that chicken. There was a bug in it.
Girl #2: But I'm so hungry.
Girl #1: What kind of bug is it anyways?
Girl #2: I don't know. I feel like crying.
-Waverly Diner

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home