Thursday, October 13, 2005

Oh bloggers, you so crazy

Need more info on Supreme Court Justice nominee Harriet Miers? Check out her blog. Here's a snippet:
WHAT IM READING RIGHT NOW
Men In Black: How the Supreme Court Is Destroying America, I had no idea it had gotten this bad... its a good reminder that this isn't just about me or even President Bush, its about the future of all of America.

BUT, I have to say... The book isn't as good as the MOVIE!!

UPDATE: I know the movie isn't based on the book, but your right Reader GR, I should have made it clear I was kidding because they'll use anything against me
:-)


Tags:

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger briwei said...

Heh. Now THAT is funny. If only it were that easy. If she did have a blog, it would be about as accurate as that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home