Sunday, December 18, 2005

The where should you live test

A week ago, before leaving for Colorado, I put online an okCupid quiz titled The where should you live test. It measures what sort of built environment you would find ideal. Possible answers include a two-car garage setup in the suburbs, a downtown loft, a ranch, etceteras. So far the test has been taken by approximately 10,000 people and was at one point the number-one test on the whole okCupid network.

I promise my next entry will be something other than me bragging. :)

Tags:

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger briwei said...

Cool test. I'd say you are allowed a bit of a brag on that one. Incidentally, I am:

Rowhouse 'Hood
You scored 22 out of 40 on urban-rural and 23 out of 40 land intensity.
People know you as: The Bohemian Gentrifier
Quote: "That crack house just needed a little paint."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home