Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Give it to me, Cinderella

Last weekend George Mason University pulled one of the greatest upsets in college basketball history, beating powerhouse Connecticut and becoming the first mid-major program to crash the Final Four since before I was born.

The campus happens to be a few short blocks from my office and is one of the places I sometimes walk for lunch. Monday I did exactly that, taking the office’s camera with me to record the festivities of a commuter school feeling good about itself for the first time and to simply show off the campus for those who may be curious. I only took a few quick snapshots on my way to and from lunch, so don’t expect a comprehensive tour or any carefully captured portraits. These are strictly on-the-fly. As usual, click to enlarge.


Imagine trying to explain Superman to the founding fathers


Continue reading

















Tags:

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even know what state it was in!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Chris said...

great tour

 

Post a Comment

<< Home