Friday, March 24, 2006

What's on Dan's iTunes?

I stole this from Sy (although I've added some categories myself). Been waiting for a day when I was both at home and had nothing better to talk about.

How many songs: 1,451
Sort by song title:
   First: ? by Nena
   Last: Zorro's Theme by James Horner
Sort by time:
   Shortest: Horn Intro by Modest Mouse (9 seconds)
   Longest: Romeu e Julieta by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (22:06)
Sort by album:
   First song: I'll Follow You Down by the Gin Blossoms (05)
   Last song: Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin (ZOSO)
Five most played songs:
   1: Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
   2: The Moth by Aimee Mann
   3: You Could Make a Killing by Aimee Mann
   4: Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's
   5: Boston by Augustana
First song to come up on shuffle: We Are All Made of Stars by Moby
How many songs come up when you search for:
   sex: 2
   love: 62
   death: 3
   life: 40
   money: 3
   god: 9
Most recently added: Morning Crescent by Belle & Sebastian
Most recently played: Hungover on a Tuesday by Dredg
Most recently purchased: I'm So Excited by the Pointer Sisters (for my father)

Tags:

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Cirrus of Malla said...

... And my #6 is the same as your #2.

It's what I get for not listening to the radio :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home