Monday, July 31, 2006

Insert "hairy" joke here


Is it creepy if I wish it were Watson instead?
I'm not sure if this one is creepy, funny or just generally odd. Daniel Radcliffe, aka Harry Potter, has a nude scene in his next performance, a stage production of "Equus" in London. Not only is it a nude scene, in fact, but Radcliffe will be "required to simulate sexual ecstasy while riding a horse naked."

I guess he doesn't want to be typecast. I suspect it's too late.

Anyway. The same page of the Express featured this photo of Mel Gibson, who's in trouble for a) driving drunk, and b) being an ass when he was pulled over for driving drunk.


I'm not so interested in the drunk driving bit, although I must say that hardly seems very Christian, Mel, as much as I am interested in the fact that when first glancing at the picture, I thought it was of a different celebrity:


See the resemblance?

Tags:

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes but thats ok. i'd totally see that play if it were here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home