Friday, July 22, 2005

In the beginning…

... the earth cooled. Then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat so they all died and turned into oil. Then the Arabs came. Then the internet was invented by Al Gore and the blogosphere rose up and gave voice to everyone who likes to talk more than they like to listen. That brings us up to today. There may have been a few other things mixed in there somewhere, but they weren't that important.

So today, here I am. Dan. In the blogosphere as myself at last. You can expect me to opine here about whatever crosses my mind. There will be posts about politics, sociology, movies, photography, whatever. I may occasionally post about urbanism, but most of that I will continue to reserve for my alter ego, BeyondDC.

So read. Comment. Tell me I'm an uninformed dolt. Above all, have fun. To those couple of you who recommended I do this: Thanks for the encouragement, just know that I will blame you when things go horribly wrong. :-)

Tags:

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and welcome to blogging

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger briwei said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. About damn time. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home